Wednesday 3 February 2016

Sachin Tendulkar Said: Here the Possibility of India Wining the World Cup T-20


Sachin Tendulkar believes India on home soil is a better chance of winning the World T-20. India are the better player.

We have quite a good chance
Tendulkar NDTV said, we have a pretty good chance. I think the senior players in the team in the Twenty 20 team is well balanced, there are also young players and players who have been playing for a long time. He has performed well as a team.

Excellent bowling by Bumrah
Tendulkar said the team combination, you have seen (Jaspreet) Bumrah in Australia and then bowled Ashish Nehra, Yuvraj and Harbhajan's comeback is good. This is a very strong combination. I certainly wish that India won. Tendulkar believes India played fantastic cricket whitewash of Australia in the three-match Twenty 20 series.

The way he played was brilliant T-20
He said that the way we played fantastic cricket and I-20 (final T-20) saw off the last ball. I was out somewhere and was back at the same time, my wife and son were watching the game. He called me and said that the final ball remains and must win two runs. I told them that there is no doubt that we will make two runs from the top of the point and Raina played brilliant shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment