Wednesday 3 February 2016

Sourav Ganguly: Despite pressure not lose patience Dhoni


Former Indian cricket captain Sourav Ganguly feels that the current limited-overs captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni have been playing for so long this responsibility so as to be ready to face the criticism and pressure to maintain composure despite art specializes in.

He gained considerable respect in the dressing room
Asked whether it is often unwarranted criticism of Dhoni, Ganguly said it is part of the job. Dhoni is the captain and all, so long accustomed. We have all become used to it. Also when we do well, we are sitting on the sky. "Ganguly said at a program of NDTV, Dhoni has the ability to maintain composure under stress. Many people have asked me that you're with them, then tell the patient how to keep intact. I tell them that he would not show it. Separate and apart from the inside out. They have a lot of respect in the dressing room. We just see the criticism, but in India they get the respect, he's incredible.

BCCI president or coach - whether Ganguly will?
When asked whether he is ready to coach Indian cricket, Ganguly said if the offer is also due to the administrative responsibilities he can not accept it. Ganguly said, because right now I do not know if I have another responsibility. I actually runs cricket (as CAB president) do. You can not do both things together. At the moment (with coaching) is not because I am the administrator is responsible for the operation of the game. Perhaps the next coach remains to choose high-profile cricket Advisory Committee (CAC), Ganguly said when asked about the role, to be honest, I do not know that this committee is not non-existent. I think the team is doing well and will probably think about this in the future.

Ganguly said on the possibility of becoming the BCCI president, I really do not know. I started a career and I do not know where it will end and what will happen. I'm not ruling anything in life and not think about the way ahead. Asked about Ganguly's autobiography cited lack of time. He will find the time for it. Currently I am working quite. I am an honorary function and livelihood should like me. I might never get time to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment